Effective Marketing Plan Using Newsletters
1. Do regular market research - To effectively create color newsletters for marketing you should always do regular market research. That is why the first step in any good marketing plan is of course to do the homework and research on your market and your target readers. Make sure that you have updated data on their preferences and other important demographic information. All of this will help you in your decisions with newsletter printing.
2. Develop market targeted content - The next step for effective marketing is to develop market targeted content for your newsletters. The usual features might work for general audiences but if you want really effective marketing using newsletters, you will want more targeted content that attracts your target market. Make sure that you use article features and newsletter images that speak directly to your target readers and makes them want to respond immediately to what you are saying. As long as you choose the right kind of market targeted content, you should be really effective with your color newsletters.
3. Have a regular deployment schedule - Now, with newsletters that have good marketing content, you should then see if you have a regular deployment schedule for your newsletters. It is important to have a regular schedule for distribution because it helps you maintain that presence in your market. If people see fresh new newsletters from you in a regular basis, they will begin to recognize you and even trust you as a reliable firm or professional. This gives you plus points in marketing as most of your content will be trusted and responded upon.
4. Deploy at key target demographics directly - Now, once you have a good regular schedule for deployment, you can then improve your newsletter's impact by going for key target demographics directly. You will want to actually send those newsletters by mail or by hand to the key people or demographics that you think will respond to your marketing newsletters. Have a mailing list if possible or try to distribute your newsletters by hand around your community.
5. Deploy at key market concentration areas - After being direct, you should also try to deploy your color newsletters at key market concentration areas. This can be any public gathering place like a mall, a bus station or any other place where people pass by or hang out. By having newsletters there available for free pickup by anyone, you can gain enough interest with your marketing newsletters easily without going around too much.
6. Produce special event newsletters - You also have an option to use your marketing newsletters for special events. By having newsletters with specific holiday or seasonal topics, you can exploit the prevailing location and have people look at your color newsletters. Just make sure that your marketing content is relevant for the occasion and the newsletter should be ok.
7. Always review and gather feedback - The last important step in newsletter marketing is the review and feedback. Effective newsletter marketing revolves around the quick adaptation to market trends and reader tastes. By always integrating reviews and feedback on your past newsletters and improving your new prints, you will be a lot more effective every time with newsletter marketing.
So that is your effective marketing plan for newsletters. This can vary from situation to situation but this plan should apply to most marketing environments with color newsletters as the primary medium.
No. of Times this article has been viewed : 180
Date Published : Apr 7 2011
Take a FREE Business Profitability Assessment and find out what steps you can take TODAY to grow your business. Join the Business Mastery Insiders Secrets Club and get instant access to the latest business growth strategies,profitability tools, training, and management resources.